Gujarat Government launched ‘Anubandham’ portal and Mobile App for Jobs “રોજગાર દિવસ” અંતર્ગત ૦૬ ઓગસ્ટ, ૨૦૨૧ ના દિવસે મેગા જોબ ફેર નિમિતે ૫૦,૦૦૦ નિમણુંક પત્રોનું વિતરણ તથા રોજગારી માટેના વેબ પોર્ટલ અને મોબાઈલ એપ્લિકેશન “અનુબંધમ” નું લોકાર્પણ માનનીય મુખ્યમંત્રીશ્રી વિજયભાઈ રૂપાણીના હસ્તે થયુ.
Anubandham Web Portal anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
|Government Of Gujarat||Directorate of Employment & Training|
|Department||Employment and Training Department|
|Registration Steps||Click Here|
How to Registration On Anubandham Web Portal
Anubandham JOB Seeker Registration
- Anubandham Web Portal Job Seeker Registration : Click Here
- Anubandham Web Portal Job Seeker Log in : Click Here
- User Manual Job Seeker : Download
Anubandham Employer Registration
- Anubandham Web Portal Employer Registration : Click Here
- Anubandham Web Portal Employer Log in : Click Here
- User Manual Job Provider(Employer) : Download
“ANUBANDHAM Rojgar Postal” Full form of anubandham : A New Umbrella for Bridging Aspirant’s Needs through Direct Hiring between job Applicants & eMployers.
Anubandham (GOG) for Android is a user app specially designed to be fully-featured schedule app. Anubandham facilitates Job Seekers and Job Providers through auto-matching in a highly transparent and user-friendly manner. Mobile App “Anubandham” facilitates users to find and apply for a suitable job posted by the recruiters and job providers. “Anubandham” is an initiative from the Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat. The App is primarily focused to connect the opportunities with the aspirations of the youth of the State.
Anubandham Web Portal www.anubandham.gujarat.gov.in Anubandham facilitates Job Seekers and Job Providers through auto-matching in a highly transparent and user-friendly manner. This app is also supported by the Anubandham Registration = initiative of the department. Mobile App “Anubandham” facilitates users to find and apply for a suitable job posted by the recruiters and job providers. Alerts and Notifications make them informed about their scheduled interviews and recent happening on the portal. The easy job posting, resume parser, Job Application tracking, schedule management, and advance search based on the sectors and functional areas are key features of the App.
anubandham gujarat gov in registration
- As a jobseeker, you need to register yourself on the portal before you can avail the facilities provided by the portal.
- The “Register” link on the header(top-right) section of the portal’s Home page allows you to initiate the registration process. As per the registration process you get to create a password and generate a username for all your future logins. Your login credentials also enable you to make use of other functionalities of the portal.
Once you click the “Register” button, the below page will appear, and user have to select the option “Job Seeker” from the drop-down menu.
How to Register Anubandham In Gujarat
- Job Seeker can register into the portal by using either Mobile Number or Email-ID.
a. If user is registering into the portal by using Mobile Number, email-id is nonmandatory. But to receive notification and updates email-id is also recommended.
b. If user is registering into the portal by using Email-Id, then user will be prompted
to fill the mobile number in common application form.
Directorate of Employment & Training, DET
is working under the Department of Labour and Employment, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in Gujarat State in 1971 by amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education.cd
Two statutes have been enacted by the Govt. of India to help in achieving the objectives of higher employment in organised sector through training.
Functions of DET
DET functions with the major objectives of providing Vocational Training and Employment Services to the youth in Gujarat State. To achieve these objectives the DET runs a variety of long-term and short-term training programmes in Industrial Training Institutes/ Centers in the State.
It also registers the youth looking for employment and provides placement services to them through Employment Exchanges that also maintain the list of prospective Employers.
Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Gujarat has been in the forefront of implementing various skill-building programs with the aim of helping people get jobs. At present 48 employment exchanges are functioning under this Directorate to assist people registered with employment exchanges.
Employment Exchanges the state have been chasing the placement of the registrants with the employers in the affective manner with the innovative approaches of industrial recruitment rallies in industrial areas of the state and with the close liaison with the employers.
Gujarat No.1 in providing Employment through Employment Exchanges.
- Government Of Gujarat
- Directorate of Employment & Training
- Portal : anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
- Employment and Training Department
- Anubandham Registration : Click Here
- Anubandham Log in / Sign in : Click Here
- How to Register Anubandham In Gujarat Steps Click Here
Talim Rojgar Gujarat Helpline 6357 390390
- Talim Rojgar Gujarat Helpline Employment and Training Helpline Number Gujarat Talim Rojgar helpline number 6357 390390 Talim Rojgar Call Center number for Employment Related information. talim Rojgar Call Centre Number 6357 390390