Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Recruitment for 482 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts 2019
DGVCL Recruitment 2019 -20
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) has published notification as DGVCL Recruitment 2020. Company invites online applications from captivated and career oriented aspirants for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Jobs. Willing candidates for Government Jobs in Gujarat and ready to do job as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) can apply online for DGVCL Recruitment as soon as possible.
This is one of the best opportunity for those applicants who are looking for Government Vacancy in Gujarat. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria for Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy can submit online application form for DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. Get detailed information related to DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020 such as Age Limit, Salary, how to apply, etc from this page. Before Applying for Recruitment in DGVCL, must check eligibility details completely.
PGVCL Recruitment 2020
|Name of Organization||Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)|
|Recruitment Name||DGVCL Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Application and Detail||Check Here|
|Total Vacancies||482 Vacancies|
Total Posts: 482 Posts
Posts Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Educational Qualification: Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (including EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
(I) Female Candidate: 05 Years.
(II) Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years
• The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
• The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
• Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
• Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible. Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||26th December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15th January 2020|
|Written Exam Date||Coming soon|