There is good news for the youth waiting to be recruited in the Indian Army. SSC has issued applications for recruitment to 300 posts in the Indian Army. This recruitment has been drawn for both female and male classes. The selected candidates will get a salary of 97 thousand per month. So let us know about other information related to this recruitment.
The candidate can apply online
Under SSC Recruitment 2020, Armed Forces Medical Service has recruited officers in the Medical Department. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online.
The application process has already started. Applicants up to 45 years of age can apply for this AFMS Recruotmenr 2020 issued by SSC. Age is calculated as of December 31, 2020.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Post Description
- Male Candidate : 270 Posts
- Women Candidate : 30 Posts
- Total Posts: 300 Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Important Date.
- Last date to apply online: 16 August 2020
- Probable date of interview: 31 August 2020
This will be the choice
Candidates are required to have MBBS degree. Apart from that, a candidate who has done post graduate degree or diploma from State Medical Council / MCI / NBE can also apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews. No written test will be taken for that. All candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.200.
સરકારની નોકરીની ઉત્તમ તકઃ પરીક્ષા આપ્યા વગર Indian Army માં મેળવો નોકરી, મળશે આટલો પગાર
How to join Indian army without writing exams?
You can join Indian Army without writing exam by following ways:
- Through NCC entry : In this entry you must have NCC ‘C’ certificate and you are directly eligible for the SSB.
- Through UES : In University Entry Scheme you can apply for Indian Army in your pre final and final year depending upon the cut off and branch.
- Through TGC : In Technical Graduate course you can apply for Indian Army in final year or after graduation depending upon the cut off and branch.
- SSC Tech : Same as TGC, only difference being it is a Short service commission.
- Through TES : You can apply for this entry after XIIth class if you had Science + Maths in class XIIth. You will be called for SSB directly if you clear the cut off of PCM.
These are the four ways to join the Indian Army without giving the written exam and directly appearing for SSB if you clear the cut off.