GPSC Recruitment for Police Inspector, SO, GES, Motor Vehicle Inspector & Other 1457 Posts (Advt. No. 108/201920 to 129/201920) 2019-20
GPSC Recruitment for 1457 Posts 2019-20
GPSC Recruitment 2019-20 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on December 24, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying GPSC Recruitment 2019 along with current GPSC Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent GPSC Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest GPSC 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming GPSC Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
GPSC Police Inspector PI Exam Postponed
Exam Postponed Tweet: Click Here
|Name Of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Police Inspector, SO, GES, State Tax Inspector & Other|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1457 Vacancy|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Total Posts : 649 Posts
Name Of Organization : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Total Posts: 1457 Posts
GPSC Police Inspector (PI) Prelims Exam Call Letter :
GPSC Admit Card 2020 – Police Inspector Posts: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released Prelims Admit Card for the post of Police Inspector for Advt No 110/2018-19. Prelims Exam will be held on 29-03-2020. Eligible Candidates can download their admit card at below link….
- Exam Date : 29-03-2020
- Download Call Letter : Click Here
GPSC Police Inspector (PI) Selection process :
The candidates will select basis on,
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
GPSC Police Inspector (PI) Prelims Exam Pattern:
|General Studies||300||3 hours|
GPSC Police Inspector (PI) Mains Exam Pattern:
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Police Inspector (Unarmed) Class 2 Exam Pattern & Syllabus is given below go, through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. Then candidates can plan a schedule for your preparation as per the syllabus. Here is the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Police Inspector (Unarmed) Class 2 Examination.
- General Studies
- Cultural Heritage
- Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations
- Indian Economy and Planning
- Science and Technology
- General Mental Ability
- Current Events of Regional, National and International Importance.
Official Site – Click here
Name Of Posts :
- Industrial Promotion Officer: 07 Posts
- State Tax Inspector: 243 Posts
- Police Inspector: 40 Posts
- Dy. Director (Horticultural): 04 Posts
- Agricultural Officer: 92 Posts
- Principal (Gujarat Nursing Service): 08 Posts
- Lecturer (Sr. Scale – Gujarat Nursing Service): 10 Posts
- Gujarat Health & Medical Service (Specialist)
- Dental Sargon: 07 Posts
- General Physician: 193 Posts
- Physician: 61 Posts
- Eye Sargon: 26 Posts
- Dermatologist: 10 Posts
- Orthopedic Sargon: 50 Posts
- Gynecologist: 274 Posts
- Anaesthetics: 132 Posts
- Section Officer (Law): 05 Posts
- Translator: 01 Post
- Gujarat Education Service (Administrative Branch): 141 Posts
- Chemist (Industry and Mines Department): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge): 02 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: 57 Posts
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector: 93 Posts
Educational Qualification : Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
How to Apply Online for GPSC at Gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- First of all the Candidate must have to visit the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) which is https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- For Online Application Candidate needs to visit OJAS Portal Website www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. On the homepage Apply Online and Select for GPSC Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF link.
- Then open the link on the next page and read the notification before applying for the given vacancy.
- After that, click on new registration and fill the required information carefully in the application form without making any mistake.
- Upload the signature and passport size photograph on the application form.
- Then recheck all the duly filled details on the application form
- Then pay the Application form fee Online or Download Post Office Challan
- Click on submit button and get Confirmation Number.
- Finally, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further process.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||26-12-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||10-01-2020|
|Written Exam Date||29-03-2020|
Download from Below Important Link :