Gujarat Police TRB PSI Wireless Question Paper 2022 : Gujarat Police, Technical Recruitment Board, Gujarat Police TRB Recently Taken Exam Of TRB Police Sub Inspector Wireless, Now Here We Upload the TRB PSI Wireless Question Paper 2022, Candidates Download the Gujarat PSI Wireless Question Paper 2022 given below article.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 JOB Details
|Name of Organization||Gujarat Police Wireless Department|
|Name of Posts||PSI and Technical Operator|
|Total Vacancy||333 Vacancy|
|Category||Exam Paper / Syllabus|
|Exam Date||27 Feb 2022|
Wireless PSI Exam Pattern
Wireless PSI recruitment has three stages.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Gujarat Police PSI Wireless and MT Exam Paper 27-02-2022
- Click here to download PSI-WIRELESS_PAPER
PSI Exam Quesyion Paper : Download
TRB PSI Wireless Answer key 2022
After completed examination applied contenders will Download Gujarat TRB Technical Operator Answer Key 2022. By using this key, you will predict your future result. Very shortly we will update this article with the latest info. Such as a cut off marks, merit list, interview dates etc.
- Answer Key : Download
TRB PSI Wireless OMR Sheet 2022
This evaluation key is very useful for every examination because of based on it, you can check the right answer and match their answers and get an idea of estimated marks will get in result. The authority of the recruitment board has been successfully conducted this examination from several centers of the Gujarat state. We hope to all applied candidates has arrived this examination at proper time duration. After finished written test all the inquisitive participants require evaluation key of respective examination.
- OMR Sheet : Download
Physical Fitness for Wireless PSI
|ગુજરાતના અનુસૂચિત જન જાતિ (પુરુષ)||162 cm||50 kg||79cm – 84 cm|
|ગુજરાતના અનુસૂચિત જન જાતિ સિવાયના (પુરુષ)||165 cm||50 kg||79cm – 84 cm|
|ગુજરાતના અનુસૂચિત જન જાતિ (મહિલા)||158 cm||40 kg||–|
|ગુજરાતના અનુસૂચિત જન જાતિ સિવાયના (મહિલા)||160 cm||40 kg||–|
Wireless PSI Exam Syllabus
|Part – 1||સામાન્ય જ્ઞાન: ગુજરાતનો ઇતિહાસ, ભૂગોળ અને સંસ્કૃતિ, ભારતનુંં બંધારણ, રમત-ગમત, સામાન્ય વિજ્ઞાન, વર્તમાન પ્રવાહો, કોમ્પ્યુટરને લગતું સામાન્ય જ્ઞાન, ટેસ્ટ ઓફ રિઝનિંગ, પર્યાવરણ, જાહેર વહિવટ, સરકારી યોજનાઓ, પંચાયતી રાજ અને ડિઝાસ્ટર મેનેજમેન્ટ||30 Marks|
|Part – 2||ગુજરાતી સાહિત્ય, ગુજરાતી વ્યાકરણ||30 Marks|
|Part – 3||અંગ્રેજી વ્યાકરણ||30 Marks|
|Part – 4||ગાણિતિક કસોટીઓ, તાર્કિક કસોટીઓ||30 Marks|
|Part – 5||જગ્યાની તાંત્રિક શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત (લઘુત્તમ)ને સંબંધિત વિષયનું પેપેર (નીચે આપેલ અભ્યાસક્રમ મુજબ)||80 Marks|
|કુલ ગુણ||150 Marks|
Wireless PSI Written Examination
- Total question paper: 01
- Total Marks: 150
- Exam type: MCQ based
- Negative marking for each wrong answer: 0.25%
- Question paper shall set in both Gujarati and English language (Technical words will be in English language)
- Part 1 to 4 level will be 10th Level
- Part 5 will be based on educational qualification.
Wireless PSI Technical Syllabus
- Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon, Carrier transport in silicon, diffusion current, drift current, mobility and resistivity, Generation and ecombination of carriers, p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitors, MOSFET, LED, p-i-n and avalanche photo diode, Basics of LASERs.
- Analog Circuits: Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diode, BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS, Simple diode circuits, clipping, clamping, rectifiers.
- Digital circuits : Boolean algebra, minimization of Boolean functions, logic gates, digital IC families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS), Combinatorial circuits: arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers, decoders, PROMs and PLAs, Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops, counters and shift-registers, Sample and hold circuits, ADCs, DACs, Semiconductors memories, Microprocessor (8085): architecture, programming, memory and I/O interfacing
- Communications: Random signals and noise: probability, random variables, probability density function, autocorrelation, power spectral density. Analog communication system: amplitude and angle modulation and demodulation system, spectral analysis of these operations, superheterodyne receivers; elements of hardware, realizations of analog communication system; signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) calculations for amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency modulation (FM) for low noise conditions. Fundamentals of information theory and channel capacity theorem. Digital communication system: pulse code modulation (PCM), differential pulse code modulation (DPCM), digital modulation schemes: amplitude, phase and frequency shift keying schemes (ASK, PSK, FSK), matched filter receivers, bandwidth consideration and probability of error calculations for these schemes. Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA and GSM.
- Digital Logic :– Logic Functions, Minimization, Design and Synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic(Fixed and Floating point).
- Computer Organization and Architecture:-Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.
- Computer Networks :- ISO/OSI Stack, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Token ring ) Flow and error Control Techniques, Routing Algorithm , Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, IP(V4), Application Layer Protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways and routers. Network security , basic concepts of public key and private key cryptography, digital signature, firewalls
Radio Operator / Technician Exam Syllabus
- Electronics Components, Devices and Circuits: Conducting Materials, Magnetic Materials, Insulating Materials, Semiconductors, Electronics Components, Semiconductor physics and diodes, Diode applications and other terminal devices, Transistor, Transistor amplifier, Transistor biasing circuits and thermal stability, Frequency response of small signal transistor amplifier, Hybrid parameter, Regulated Power Supply, Feedback in transistor amplifiers and oscillators, transistor power amplifier, pulse circuits, field-effect transistor, linear integrated circuits
- Digital Electronics & VLSI: Binary number systems, logic gates and logic families, Boolean algebra, combinational circuits, flip-flops, counters & registers, memory, PLA, A to D and D to A conversion, Introduction to VLSI Design, MOS Transistor and Inverters, Combinational & Sequential MOS Circuits, FPGA, Introduction to VHDL
- Electronics Networks-Lines & Computer Networks: Network Theorems, Resonance & Couples Circuits, Attenuator, Equalizers, Filters, Transmission line theory, Hardware Structure for Networks, Reference Models, LAN Technologies, TCP/IP and Internet, Introduction to High Speed Networking Technologies, Internet Applications
- Communication Engineering: Introduction to Communication systems, AM, FM, PM, AM Radio Receiver, FM Receiver, Antenna wave propagation, SSB techniques, SSB receivers, communication receiver, pulse & digital modulation, source coding & multiplexing, data communication
- Communication Applications: Microwave Engineering: Microwave propagation & components, mw tube oscillators and amplifiers, semiconductor microwave devices, microwave measurements, RADAR systems, satellite communication systems.
- Fiber Optics Engineering: Principles of optical ray transmission, optical fibers and cables, Optical sources, detectors and components, optical communication systems and fiber optic measurements.
- Mobile Communication: Cellular telephone concepts, GSM, CDMA, Mobile Handset and Introduction to Advance Concepts
- Telecom Techniques: Introduction, Electronic Space Division switching, speech Digitization and Coding, Time Division switching, Traffic Engineering, Telephone networks, Data networks, Integrated Services Digital Networks (ISDN)
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers: Microprocessor Architecture & Microprocessor system, 8085 instruction and timing, 8085 Instruction Set, Programming techniques, Advance Microprocessor, Main memory system. Evolution of Microcontrollers and Introduction to Microcontrollers, Introduction to Assembly Language Programming (8051), Advance Programming Techniques, External peripheral devices and advance RISC machines.
- Other Engineering: Industrial Engineering: Control systems, Thyristors, Poly phase rectifiers, Solid state control of AC & DC motors, timers & Automatic controllers, RF heating and resistance welding, Biomedical electronics, Programmable Logic Controllers
- Instruments & Measurements: Introduction, Bridges, Basic Parameter Measurements, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Frequency Counters, Transducers, Component Testers and Analyzers
- Television Engineering: Essential of Television system, TV Optics and Video Signal, Color theory and color signal processing, TV signal modulation and TV systems, PALD Color Receiver, receiver servicing and Alignment, Advance topics in TV technology.
Computer Proficiency Test for Wireless PSI
Wireless PSI & PSI (MT)
|Email (with attachment)||15|
|Word Typing / Formatting (English & Gujarati)||30|
|Email (with attachment)||10|
|Word Typing / Formatting (English & Gujarati)||20|