Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO Recruitment 2021
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO) Posts There are a total of 2000 Vacancy in Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 Apply for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer . has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2020. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post.Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 JOB Details
|Name of Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Job Role||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO)|
|Salary||Rs 44,900-1,42,400 per month|
|Application Starting Date||19 December 2020|
|Application Last Date||9 January 2021|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||Total Posts|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(ACIO)||2000 Posts|
|E.W.S (Economically backward cast)||113 Vacancy|
JOB Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
- Essential: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
Age Limit for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age 18 years, Maximum Age 27 years
- Age Relaxation : 3 years For OBC & 5 years for SC/ST
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit.
Application Fees for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 0/-.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Application Fees.
Salary for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
- Rs 44,900-1,42,400 per month
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the salary.
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
- Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website
- (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
- IB Website : hhttps://cdn.digialm.com/
Selection Process for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates has to appear in Tier-I at one of the 3 Centre allotted to him/her out of his choice of three cities. there will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer. No Marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- in order to achieve qualitative selection & Recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (Out of 100) in Tier-I Exam as Under:
- UR-35, OBC/EWS-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category wise, UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST)
Important Date for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date For Online Application||19 December 2020|
|Last Date For Online Application||9 January 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||9 January 2021|
Important Link for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.
IB ACIO Examination Pattern for Tier I,Tier II examinations are given in below.
Tier I Exam: 100 Questions: 60 Minutes
Objective type MCQs, divided into 5 parts containing 20 questions of 1 mark each on:
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & reasoning
- English Language
- General Studies
Tier I Exam: 50 Questions: 60 Minutes
- Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), &
- English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
Tier III/Interview: 100 Marks