IBPS CRP Clerk – XI for 7855 Vacancies of 2022-23
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of CRP Clerk – XI Posts There are a total of 7855 Vacancy in IBPS CRP Clerk – XI for 5830 Vacancies of 2022-23. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2021. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post.Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||CRP Clerk – XI Posts|
|Total Vacancies||7855 Vacancies|
JOB Eligibility Criteria
IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- CRP Clerk – XI : 7855 Vacancies
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy: State-wise
The state wise vacancy for IBPS Clerk 2021 exam has also been released along with notification. All candidate have to check state wise vacancy before applying for IBPS Clerk CRP X exam. This year, Maharashtra has the maximum number of vacancies i.e. 799.
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy State Wise & Category Wise|
|State Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||4||0||0||01||0||05|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI DAMAN & DIU||03||0||0||0||0||03|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||15||04||02||04||01||26|
Educational Qualification for IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any stream OR Equivalent Degree with not less than 60% marks with a Recognized University as such by Central Government of India can apply for this post.
- And also candidates should having Computer operating and working knowledge in Computer System is mandatory that means candidates should be having certificate/diploma / Degree in Computer Operation/Language and also should be studied Computer Information Technology as one of the subject in matriculation/ College/ Institute that candidates could be able to apply for this post.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
Age Limit for IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
- Minimum – 20 Years and Maximum – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation – (Upper Age Limit) SC/ST – 05 Years OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 Years PH – 10 Years
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit.
Salary for IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
- The basic salary of IBPS clerk is Rs 11,765- Rs 42,020 per month. Rs 11,765 is the basic pay in the IBPS clerk salary, and the remaining pay includes dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance and transport allowance. The cash in hand concerning the IBPS Clerk salary is Rs 19,461 for those who join initially.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the salary.
Application Fees for IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
How to Apply for IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
- Official website of IBPS : www.ibps.in
Selection Process for IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be selected based on two phases of Online Examination Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Important Date for IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021||06th October 2021|
|Online Registration Process||07th October 2021|
|Online Application Ends On||27th October 2021|
|Call Letter for IBPS Clerk PET||November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Training||November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||November/December 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||December 2021|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 2021/January 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||December 2021/January 2022|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||January/February 2022|
|Declaration of Final (Mains) Result||April 2022|
Important Link for IBPS CRP Clerk – XI Recruitment 2021
- Official Notification :: Download
- Online Apply : Registration | Login
- WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- Telegram Channel : Click Here
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.
Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam
the total number participating banks in IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment has been reduced this year. The following is the list of banks participating in IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
The IBPS Clerk exam occurs in two stages: Prelims and Mains. Both these papers follow online method of conducting written examination. The structure of the exam is as follow:
Phase-1: IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination
The preliminary exam of IBPS Clerk CRP XI is an online exam testing a candidate on the basis of their aptitude, intellect and English. There are three sections in total and the candidate must clear the cut off of each section to proceed to the mains exam round.
Candidates are required to solve the question paper in the time frame of 20 minutes for each section. The composite mark of the paper is 100 and the passing marks is decided by IBPS that is likely to change every year depending on the level of difficulty of the exam.
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||Composite time of 1 Hour|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
Phase-2: IBPS Clerk Mains Examination
No changes have been observed in the Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will now constitute of 190 questions that needs to be completed in a time frame of 160 minutes.
Previously, Computer Aptitude and Reasoning Ability Section used to be conducted separately. But, in the recent update by IBPS, both these sections are amalgamated together and will constitute of 50 questions that needs to be solved in a time duration of 45 minutes. Both Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam will be conducted bilingually, i.e. both in English and in Hindi. Let’s have a look at the Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk CRP-X.
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|