Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment for 12075 CRP Clerks – IX Posts 2019
Total Posts: 12075 Posts
Name Of Posts : CRP Clerks IX
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2019): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive) (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
– Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Notification: Click Here
Download from Below Important Link :
Download Online Preliminary
Exam Call Letter: Download