Indian Army TES 46 Recruitment 2020
Indian Army TES-46 Recruitment 2020 – 2021 Indian Army TES 10+2 46 January 2022 Vacancies Indian Army TES 46 Notification 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 46 January 2022 Army Technical Entry Scheme Notification Eligibility Criteria Selection Procedure Pay Scale How To Apply For Indian Army TES 46 Application Form Last Date
Latest Updated On 08.06.2020: Indian Army TES 46 online Application Will be Started from May – June 2021. Candidates Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates…
About Indian Army TES 46:- Indian Army provides an opportunity to the candidates aspiring to become an officer in the Engineering Core of Army twice a year through the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (Army TES 46). TES 46 is open for all such candidates who have qualified 12th standard in the Science stream.
About Recruitment of Indian Army TES 46:-
Indian Army Is Going to Publish TES 46 January 2022 Recruitment Soon. Unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) Can Apply this form. TES 46 application Will be open from May – June 2021.
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply through the official website of the Indian Army. when we get official notification of TES 46 we will provide Direct Link to Apply Online.
Details Of Vacancies
Vacancies: — (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.)
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 examination from a recognized education board with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2001 and not after 01 Jan 2004 (both days inclusive).
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years of training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- There are No Application Fees.
(A) Shortlisting of Applications:- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate
(B) SSB Interview:- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through the candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
(C) Medical Examination
How To Apply
Eligible Candidates Can apply to thorough the official website of Indian Army. Before applying Candidate Should read all the important instructions. Follow these simple steps to apply online:-
- Visit Official Website Of Indian Army “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open.
- Click ‘Continue’ and fill Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- Click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
What will happen from TES-46
- Candidates must write JEE mains to apply for TES.
- Candidates must have minimum 60% marks in PCM in 12th to apply for TES.
- Final cut off will be released to shortlist candidates for SSB based on PCM and JEE mains score
Apply Online: Click Here