Indian Navy has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Tradesman Posts There are a total of 1159 Vacancy in Join Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 1159 Posts has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2021. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post. Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Qualification||10th Pass / ITI|
|Application Starting Date||22 February 2021|
|Application Last Date||07 March 2021|
- Various Indian Navy Executive, Education & Technical Branches
Eastern Naval Command: 710 Posts
- General – 303 Posts
- EWS – 71 Posts
- OBC – 163 Posts
- SC – 116 Posts
- ST – 57 Posts
Western Naval Command : 324 Posts
- General – 133 Posts
- EWS – 32 Posts
- OBC – 87 Posts
- SC – 48 Posts
- ST – 24 Posts
Southern Naval Command : 125 Posts
- General – 57 Posts
- EWS – 13 Posts
- OBC – 37 Posts
- SC – 16 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
JOB Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details
- Minimum Age Limit 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) : As Per Rule
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Age Limit and other Details
- Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900/- per month
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Salary and other Details
- Gen/OBC : Rs. 225/-
- SC/ST/Women : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 22/02/2021 to 07/03/2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications, as mentioned above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Selection Process and other Details
|Indian Navy 2021 Notification||Details|
|Submission of Starting Date to Apply Online||22 February 2021|
|Submission of Last Date to Apply Online||07 March 2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07 March 2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Apply Online:||Apply Here|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude / Quant||25 Marks|
|General English||25 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Marks|
General Intelligence and Reasoning :
- It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
Quantitative Ability :
- This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
General English & Comprehension :
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
General Awareness :
- The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 1159 Posts
- 2 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 JOB Details
- 3 Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Various Posts JOB Details
- 4 JOB Eligibility Criteria
- 4.1 Educational Qualification for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 4.2 Age limit for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 4.3 Salary for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 4.4 Application Fees for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 4.5 How to Apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 4.6 Selection Process of Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 4.7 Important Date of Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 4.8 Important Link for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 5 Navy TMM 2021 Exam Syllabus
- 6 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021 FAQs