IOCL Recruitment 2022
IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil, Western Region is hiring 570 Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices under Marketing Division for which the notification is uploaded on iocl.com. Candidates seeking to apply are required to submit the online applications from 15 January 2022 onwards. IOCL Apprentice Online Application will be closed on 15 February 2022 and has to be submitted through the link www.rectt.in
IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022 JOB Details
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation of India (IOCL)|
|Job Role||Apprentice Posts|
|Qualification||HSC / ITI / Diploma / Graduate|
- For North Region : 626 Posts
- For West Region : 570 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- Trade Apprentice – Regular Full Time ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma in relevant field from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): 12th class passed or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator
- Trade Apprentice- Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
Age Limit: IOCL Recruitment 2022
- 18 to 24 years
Selection Procedure for IOCL Recruitment 2022
- The Selection will be done on the basis of an OnlineWritten Test of 100 marks followed by document verification. T
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post on IOCL official website iocl.com (Careers -> Apprenticeships -> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division) -2022 from 15 January to 15 February 2022.
Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspxOR as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT).
Important Date for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date For Online Application||31/01/2022|
|Last Date For Online Application||15/02/2022|
Important Link for IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2022
|IOCL Official Advertisement||Download|
|North Region Notification||Download|
|West Region Notificatio||Download|
|Online Application (IOCL)||Apply Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|