ITBP Recruitment 2020
ITBP Recruitment 2020 for GD Constable: Indo Tibtetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is going to start the recruitment process for the post of Constable (General Duty) Group C (non-gazetted and non-ministerial) under Sports Quota, on temporary basis likely to be made permanent, on 13 July 2020. Eligible Male and Female candidates can apply for ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment through online mode on official website of recruitment.itbppolice.nic.in ITBP on or before 26 August 2020.
ITBP Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Apply Online Starts||13-07-2020 at 00:01 AM|
|Last Date to Apply||26-08-2020 at 11:59 PM|
ITBP GD Constable 2020 Vacancy Details
Constable (General Duty) – 51 Posts
- Wrestling (Female)
- Boxing (Male and Female)
- Archery (Male and Female)
- Kabaddi (Male)
- Sports Shooting (Male and Female)
- Volleyball (Male)
- Ice Hockey (Male)
ITBP GD Constable 2020 Pay Scale:
Level 3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (as per 7th CPC) and other allowances as admissible in the Force
ITBP GD Constable Eligibility Criteria
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition
- Individual event (International/National) – The sportsperson who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sports events recognized by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian Team in last 2 years and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games or Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned Sport), Junior National level Championship, National School Games, All India Inter University Tournaments/ Championship from 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020
- Team event (International/National) – In the team event, sportsperson who have won any medal in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter University or any recognized sports meet of respective Federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the period of 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020, while representing State/UT/Sports Control Boards, Sports person should be playing member of the team. However this condition does not apply to medal(s) in international tournaments.
Candidates do not Exceed 18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules). Eligible candidates can download the notification pdf and check the Age Limit based on the above-said jobs.
ITBP GD Constable Selection Process
Online applications submitted by the candidates on ITBP recruitment website will be scrutinized. Online Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
Application Fee for ITBP Jobs 2020:
- General/OBC (Male Candidates) – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Women Candidates – No Fee
Rs. 100/- for Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (OR)/ Other Backward Classes (OBC) Category through the ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment. itbpolice.nic.in. Fees are exempted for females and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST)
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment:
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through official website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 13 July to 26 August 2020.
Step 1: Go to the Official Site ITBP
Step 2: Find & Click ITBP on Latest advertisement
Step 3: Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
Step 4: Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
ITBP GD Constable 2020 Important Date
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission – 13 July 2020
- Last Date of Online Application Submission – 26 August 2020