ARO Ahmedabad Rally bharti 2021 एआरओ अहमदाबाद सेना रैली भर्ती :- Apply online for Soldier General Duty, , Soldier Clerk, Store Keeper Technical, Sepoy Pharma & other Posts. candidates which are desired to join the indian army, for them army has bring best chance. eligible and interested candidate of Ahmedabad (GUJRAT) can apply online. In this article we are sharing all details of recruitment process like as age limit, selection process, physical measurement, medical test, Medical Criteria, Running time, height, weight, chest etc. This is a golden opportunity for unmarried candidates to join the Indian army.
Headquarters Recruiting Zone Pune (maharstra) Recruiting Offices Ahmedabad. eligible and interested candidate Ahmedabad Bharti can apply Online from.
|Organized By||Indian Army ARO Ahmedabad|
|How to apply||online|
|Post||Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical and other|
|Rally Venue||Godhra, Panchmahal|
ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti 2021 Posts Details:
- Soldier General Duty,
- Soldier Technical,
- Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti 2021 Important Dates : (NEW)
|Online Apply Start Date||06 JUNE 2021|
|Online Apply Last Date||20 JULY 2021|
|Date of Recruitment Rally||05 AUGUST 2021 TO 22 AUGUST 2021|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
Army Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Soldier General Duty (All Arms) : Cl 10th /Matric pass with Min 45% mks in aggregate and Min 33% in each subject.
- (a) Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
- (b) Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) :10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) : 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps) : 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India. Individual qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary (Remount Veterinary Corps) : 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper) : i) 10th Simple Pass. ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
Soldier Tradesmen (Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper) : i) 8th Simple Pass. ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) :BA / B Sc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.
Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms) : The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, candidate must possess following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual
- i) Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment. Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit (OR) Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.
- ii) Granthi.Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi
- iii) Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts.Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- iv) Padre. Any person who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- v) Bodh Monk (Mahayana). Any person who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
- Note:- The above mandatory education qualifications should be acquired by individuals from recognized universities. All the above eligibility criteria are common for In-service and Civil Candidates.
Junior Commissioned Officer Catering (Army Service Corps) : 10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma / Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery / Hotel Management and Catering Tech from a recognized University / Food Craft Institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.
Havaldar Education(Army Education Corps) :
- Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd.
- Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed)
Soldier (General Duty) Women Military police :
- Minimum education qualification is Matric /10th/SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at matric/10th/SSLC level, without mentioning any specific subjects.
- (Note – * Upper Age limit will be relaxable upto 30 yrs of age (as on date of joining training) in respect of widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness.)
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical |
(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Sepoy Pharma (Army Medical Corps)||19- 25 Yrs|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary |
(Remount Veterinary Corps)
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(All Arms except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
(Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper)
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||20-25 Yrs|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher |
|Junior Commissioned Officer Catering |
(Army Service Corps)
|Havildar Education(Army Education Corps)||20-25 Yrs|
|Soldier (General Duty) Women Military police||17 ½ – 21 Yrs *|
How To Apply Online?
- Login through the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘JCO / OR Apply / Login’.
- Click on Registration & fill all the details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take printout of application for future use.
- ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti Rally Admit card – Print Out admit card form Indian army official website after some days registration application form.
- 10th class mark sheet – Orginal 10th class mark sheet issued by the examination board.
- 12th/intermediate mark sheet– Only for Indian army soldier clerk, nursing assistant post.
- Army Relationship Certificate (if any) – Open Indian army bharti recruitment rally is not required for any relation certificate. This certificate is only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
- Adhaar card/Voter ID as id proof – Only for the identify the candidate.
- Domicile Certificate – Valid Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate – Only for check your division (SC/ST/OBC/GN)
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- DOB certificate (if require)
- 20 passport size colour photo
- Character Certificate – Issued by the village sarpanch/Municipal president.
- Sports Certificate (if any) – Only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
|Soldier GD||77-82 cm|
|Soldier GD||168 cm|
Indian Army Physical Test Details
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
- 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
- Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 4 Minutes 45 Second-48 Marks
Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
Balance: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Ditch: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
How PFT Marks added in written examination/ final merit list in preparation of army result merit list for Soldier GD, Soldier Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman for recruitment in the Indian army bharti given below:-
Written Exam Date and Place Ahemdabad Bharti: Written exam of Ahemdabad rally Bharti for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech NA and Sol Tdn will be held as per program.
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen Indian Army Recruitment
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
Indian army bharti selection process follows in each army recruiting office rally programs. Indian army recruitment was done after five round of selection. Army bharti rally schedule for a limited time period, in which board conducts all-important rounds of selection.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull-Ups :
3. Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Stage 3 – Medical Test
Get ready to the testing of your legs, hands, eyes, ears, teeth and other body parts. The medical test is a second last exam of Indian army bharti rally which done during rally program. The board starts to invite candidates for the medical exam just after the second day of the rally.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
The written exam is to be done after medical. When candidates declare fit in medical, then they invite for last selection round of army board that is the common entrance exam/ written exam. In this round examiners are check the knowledge of examinees.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
- AffidavitArmy Bharti Rules
- Candidate Will Report At 2.00 A.M At Main Entry Gate Of Rally Ground.
- During The Army Recruitment Rally, Any Army Officer Will Not Responsible For Any Event Or Accident.
- The Candidates Using Improper Means Will Be Punished And Will Be Disqualified.
- All Candidates Bring Thier Food Items.
- All Candidates Should Carry Thier Admission Letter.
- Before Coming On Rally-Site, Candidates Should Check All Their Documents.
- Do Not Tamper With Any Kind Of Documents.
- Submitting Fake Documents, Even After Rally, The Service Will Be Terminated.
- Do Not Consume Any Kind Of Drugs At Rally-Site.
- All Candidates Are Advised That They Should Not Have Any Tattoo On Their Body.
- Candidates Are Informed That Do Not Carry Mobile At Rally-Site
- Candidates Are Advised That They Already Undergo A Medical Examination Especially For Flat Feet, Bad Eyesight, Humiliation And Physical.
- Exam Has Negative Marking.
- Candidates Who Have Applied Online Can Attend Rally.
- Candidates Are Allowed To Participate For Only One Post.
- For Complaints And Suggestions Regarding Recruitment Contact Complaint Room.
NOTE- The Candidates Who Are Interested In This Recruitment Rally They Can Apply Simply By Using The Above Apply Online Link. If You Got Problems Then Can Discuss With Our Team By Comment Box. Our Team Are Always Here To Help You. Thanks
DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAM
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Technical (NA & NA-Veterinary)
- Soldier Clerk/ Storekeeper
- Soldier Tradesman
|SYLLABUS FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION (SCIENCE AND ARTS)||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR RELIGIOUS TEACHERS||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR SOLDIER CLERK/SKT||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY/SOL TDN(X)/SOL TDN(VIII)||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR SOLDIER TECHNICAL/SOL (NA)||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR HAV SURVEYOR AUTO CARTO||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR SEP PHARMA||Download|
|Model Test Paper||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SOL CLK||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SOL GD/TDN||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SOL NA||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SEP PHARMA||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR HAV SURVEYOR AUTO CARTO||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SOL TECH||Download|
ARO Ahmedabad Gujarat Admit Card Ahmedabad Army Rally 2021
The open rally of army recruitment is near, and people who registered themselves online successfully must now be looking to download Indian army admit card 2019 for Soldier GD, soldier technical, soldier clerk/SKT, soldier nursing assistant, soldier tradesman. The exam call letter 2019 is usually available to download 3 days after closing the online application or registration. The Indian army admit card for written exam will be available only in the official website. Candidates are often confused that where should they get their admit card from? and in hope of getting it, they wonder different useless websites. I want to inform all the readers that there is no website other than official one, that will give the admit card for the bharti rally.
The open rally of army recruitment is near, and people who registered themselves online successfully must now be looking to download Indian army Result 2020 for Soldier GD, soldier technical, soldier clerk/SKT, soldier nursing assistant, soldier tradesman. The exam call letter 2019 is usually available to download 3 days after closing the online application or registration. The Indian army admit card for written exam will be available only in the official website. Candidates are often confused that where should they get their admit card from? and in hope of getting it, they wonder different useless websites. I want to inform all the readers that there is no website other than official one, that will give the admit card for the bharti rally.
Result : Click Hee
ARO Ahmedabad Army Bharti Rally 2021 Important Date
The Indian Army Ahmedabad Center is going to organize a recruitment for general duty, clerk, and other posts. fixed date and link have been given for registration of this recruitment. Relative Candidates from the State / Districts given below can apply for this recruitment.
|Registration Starting Date||06 JUNE 2021 TO 20 JULY 2021|
|Rally Starting Date|
(रैली शुरू होने की तारीख)
|Rally closing Date|
(रैली की अंतिम तिथि)
|District Wise Schedule|
(जिला वार अनुसूची)
|Districts of Ahmedabad, Baroda, |
Anand, Dahod, Narmada, Navasari,
Patan, Panchmahal, Dang, Banas Kantha,
Kheda, Surat, Valsad, Bharuch, Sabarkantha, Gandhinagar,
Mehsana and Tapi. Daman (Union Territory) & Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)
|Ahmedabad Bharti Organized Venue|
(अहमदाबाद सेना रैली आयोजित स्थान)
|AT GODHRA, PANCHMAHAL|
नोट: – यहां पर भारतीय सेना में उम्मीदवार रैली भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए अपने पात्रता की जांच कर सकते हैं।
Download from Below Important Link :