Join Indian Army Bharti ARO Jamnagar Gujarat Devbhoomi Dwarka Army Rally 2020
ARO Jamnagar Rally bharti 2020 एआरओ जामनगर सेना रैली भर्ती :- Apply online for Soldier General Duty, , Soldier Clerk, Store Keeper Technical, Sepoy Pharma & other Posts. candidates which are desired to join the indian army, for them army has bring best chance. eligible and interested candidate of Jamnagar (GUJRAT) can apply online. In this article we are sharing all details of recruitment process like as age limit, selection process, physical measurement, medical test, Medical Criteria, Running time, height, weight, chest etc. This is a golden opportunity for unmarried candidates to join the Indian army.
Revised Notification For Army Recruitment Rally For Men By ARO Jamnagar
Important Dates : (NEW)
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 01 February 2021 to 15 February 2021
- Online Registration Is Mandatory. All Candidates To Log Into Join Indian Army Website (Joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Opened From 10 December 2020 To 18 January 2021 For
- Soldier General Duty,
- Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner),
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant,
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management,
- Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass
- And Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass
કરવાનુંCandidates who had registered for the Rally at Devbhumi Dwarka need not to Register again. Online Registration (submission of application) will commence from 30 days prior to the Rally for candidates who could not register earlier. Final loc & date of Recruitment Rally will be given in Admit Card & will be advertised in Newspaper & also intimated through District Employment Office.
Headquarters Recruiting Zone Pune (maharstra) Recruiting Offices Jamnagar. eligible and interested candidate Jamnagar Bharti can apply Online from 13 March 2020 to 26 April 2020. & Open bharti starting From 12 May 2020 to 21 May 2020 at NDH, High School, Devbhumi Dwarka. those candidates who have applied for rally their admit card will be sent on their registered e-mail from 27 April 2020 to 03 May 2020.
|Indian Army ARO Jamnagar|
|1||How to apply||online|
|2||Post||Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner),|
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management, Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass
And Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass
|3||Rally Venue||NDH, High School, Devbhumi Dwarka|
|4||Qualification||10th/12th pass & D Pharma|
ARO Jamnagar Army Bharti 2020 Posts Details:
- Soldier General Duty,
- Soldier Technical,
- Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
Age Limit: Candidates age should be as on 01-10-2018.
- Post 1 : 17.5 to 21 years
- Post 2 to 5 : 17.5 to 23 years
|Post Name||Age limit||born between ( both dates included)|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ -21||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003|
|Technical Nursing Assistant, Nursing Assistant Veterinary||17 ½ -23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 ½ -23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ -23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th pass or higher qualification than 10+2 or more…
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement, Medical Exam. Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in” from to 21-03-2018 & appear for recruitment rally along with relevant documents from 21-03-2018 to 04-05-2018
How To Apply Online?
- Login through the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘JCO / OR Apply / Login’.
- Click on Registration & fill all the details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take printout of application for future use.
- ARO Jamnagar Army Bharti Rally Admit card – Print Out admit card form Indian army official website after some days registration application form.
- 10th class mark sheet – Orginal 10th class mark sheet issued by the examination board.
- 12th/intermediate mark sheet– Only for Indian army soldier clerk, nursing assistant post.
- Army Relationship Certificate (if any) – Open Indian army bharti recruitment rally is not required for any relation certificate. This certificate is only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
- Adhaar card/Voter ID as id proof – Only for the identify the candidate.
- Domicile Certificate – Valid Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate – Only for check your division (SC/ST/OBC/GN)
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- DOB certificate (if require)
- 20 passport size colour photo
- Character Certificate – Issued by the village sarpanch/Municipal president.
- Sports Certificate (if any) – Only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
|Soldier GD||77-82 cm|
|Soldier GD||168 cm|
Indian Army Physical Test Details
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Following Physical Fitness Test (PFT) are carried out. Total Marks awarded for PFT is 100 marks :-
- 1.6 Km or 1600 Meter or 1 Mile Run.
- Pull Ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
All Category: Timing and Marking for 1.6 Km (1600 Meter or Mile) Run for Soldier General Duty is as under :-
- Group I : Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II : From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 4 Minutes 45 Second-48 Marks
Pull Ups : Number of Pull Ups and Marks awarded is as under :
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups – 16 Marks
Balance: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Ditch: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
How PFT Marks added in written examination/ final merit list in preparation of army result merit list for Soldier GD, Soldier Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman for recruitment in the Indian army bharti given below:-
Test (Total Mks)
|COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM (Total Mks)||Marks|
|Soldier (General Duty)||100||100||200|
|Soldier (Trades men)||100||100||200|
Written Exam Date and Place Ahemdabad Bharti: Written exam of Ahemdabad rally Bharti for Sol GD, Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech, Sol Tech NA and Sol Tdn will be held as per program.
Bonus Marks for Outstanding Sportsmen Indian Army Recruitment
|Category||Soldier General Duty||Sol Clk / SKT,Sol Tech, Sol Tech (Avn & Amn),
|Soldier Trades men|
|Candidates Represented India atInternational level||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented State atNational level||15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at Statelevel & secured 1st/ 2ndposition||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University orRegional Team at State/ National level & secured 1st/
2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Award of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen for All Trade/Category
|CATEGORY||SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY||SOL CLK/ SKT, SOL TECH, SOL TECH (AVN & AMN), SOL NA,||SOLDIER TRADES MEN|
|Son of Servicemen /Son of Ex-Servicemen /Son of War Widow /Son of Widow (One Son only)||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|National Cadets Corps ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted from Common
|15 Marks||Exempted from Common
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade||Exempted from Common
|Exempted from Common
|Exempted from Common
|Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate issued by DOEACC Society||–||15 Marks (For Clerk/ SKT||–|
Indian Army Bharti 2020 Jamnagar Selection Process:
Indian army bharti selection process follows in each army recruiting office rally programs. Indian army recruitment was done after five round of selection. Army bharti rally schedule for a limited time period, in which board conducts all-important rounds of selection.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Stage 1 – Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
1. 1.6 Running :
2. Pull-Ups :
3. Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Stage 2 – Physical Measurement Test
Relaxation In Physical Standards :
Stage 3 – Medical Test
Get ready to the testing of your legs, hands, eyes, ears, teeth and other body parts. The medical test is a second last exam of Indian army bharti rally which done during rally program. The board starts to invite candidates for the medical exam just after the second day of the rally.
Stage 4 – Written Exam
The written exam is to be done after medical. When candidates declare fit in medical, then they invite for last selection round of army board that is the common entrance exam/ written exam. In this round examiners are check the knowledge of examinees.
Required Documents :
- Admit Card.
- Education Certificates
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate and Un-Married Certificate
- NCC Certificate (if have)
- SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Certificates for these category Candidates
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Sportsmen Certificate
- AffidavitArmy Bharti Rules
- Candidate Will Report At 2.00 A.M At Main Entry Gate Of Rally Ground.
- During The Army Recruitment Rally, Any Army Officer Will Not Responsible For Any Event Or Accident.
- The Candidates Using Improper Means Will Be Punished And Will Be Disqualified.
- All Candidates Bring Thier Food Items.
- All Candidates Should Carry Thier Admission Letter.
- Before Coming On Rally-Site, Candidates Should Check All Their Documents.
- Do Not Tamper With Any Kind Of Documents.
- Submitting Fake Documents, Even After Rally, The Service Will Be Terminated.
- Do Not Consume Any Kind Of Drugs At Rally-Site.
- All Candidates Are Advised That They Should Not Have Any Tattoo On Their Body.
- Candidates Are Informed That Do Not Carry Mobile At Rally-Site
- Candidates Are Advised That They Already Undergo A Medical Examination Especially For Flat Feet, Bad Eyesight, Humiliation And Physical.
- Exam Has Negative Marking.
- Candidates Who Have Applied Online Can Attend Rally.
- Candidates Are Allowed To Participate For Only One Post.
- For Complaints And Suggestions Regarding Recruitment Contact Complaint Room.
NOTE- The Candidates Who Are Interested In This Recruitment Rally They Can Apply Simply By Using The Above Apply Online Link. If You Got Problems Then Can Discuss With Our Team By Comment Box. Our Team Are Always Here To Help You. Thanks
DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAM
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Technical (NA & NA-Veterinary)
- Soldier Clerk/ Storekeeper
- Soldier Tradesman
Downloads: JCO / OR Enrolment Syllabus and Model Paper
|SYLLABUS FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION (SCIENCE AND ARTS)||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR RELIGIOUS TEACHERS||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR SOLDIER CLERK/SKT||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR SOLDIER GENERAL DUTY/SOL TDN(X)/SOL TDN(VIII)||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR SOLDIER TECHNICAL/SOL (NA)||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR HAV SURVEYOR AUTO CARTO||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR SEP PHARMA||Download|
|Model Test Paper||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SOL CLK||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SOL GD/TDN||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SOL NA||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SEP PHARMA||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR HAV SURVEYOR AUTO CARTO||Download|
|INDICATIVE QUESTION PAPER FOR SOL TECH||Download|
Gujarat Jamnagar ARO Army Bharti 2020 New Important Dates
Important Dates :
- Online Apply Start Date : 13-03-2020
- Online Apply Last Date : 26-04-2020
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 12-05-2020 to 21-05-2020
Important Dates : (First Revised)
- Online Apply Start Date : 15-09-2020
- Online Apply Last Date : 29-09-2020
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 10-10-2020 to 19-10-2020
Important Dates : (Latest New Revised)
- Online Apply Start Date : 15-09-2020
- Online Apply Last Date : 29-09-2020
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 10-02-2021 to 19-02-2021
Admit Card Available for Download – 2020
Rally Dates:- 2020
Rally Venue:- NDH, High School, Devbhumi Dwarka (Gujarat)
How to Download Admit Card:- Admit card for Army Recruitment Rally Rajkot ARO Jamnagar can be downloaded by followed steps given below.
1. Gog on to official website of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
2. Click on “JCO / OR Apply / Login”
3. Now type your user ID (user ID is your Registered E-Mail ID given at the time of Registration) and Password.
4. After Login you will be presented at user “Dashboard”
5. Now Click on “Admit Card” showing at Left side of user Dashboard and download your Admit Card.
1. Only Those candidates will permitted in Recruitment Rally who have a valid Admit Card.
2. Admit Card can be downloaded after Aadhaar Number will be updated in user profile by candidates so if you don’t update Aadhar Information till now then first update it.
3. Admit Card should be Printed in Black & white Colour and Laser Printer Only.
4. Candidates should be affix A Passport size Photograph at the upper Right Corner of Admit Card and self attest it.
DOWNLOAD RALLY SCADULE
Army Recruitment Rally Devbhumi Dwarka ARO Jamnagar Admit Card 2020
Join Indian Army Rally Bharti Rajkot Admit Card 2019, Rajkot Recruitment Rally Admit Card 2019, Download Admit Card of ARO Jamnagar Rally Bharti 2019 for Soldier GD, Soldier SKT/ Clerk, Soldier Technical Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman Posts. Army Recruiting Office (ARO) ARO Jamnagar will conduct an Recruitment Rally for Jamnagar, Rajkot, Morbi, Surendranagar, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Devbhumi Dwarka, Junagadh, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Porbandar, Botad and Diu (UT) of Saurashtra & Kutch Region. at Saurashtra University Sports Complex, University Road, Rajkot (Gujarat). Candidates who have applied for any of the post of Soldier GD, Soldier SKT/ Clerk, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman can now download admit card for Participating Rajkot Rally Bharti 2019.
ARO Jamnagar Gujarat Admit Card Jamnagar Army Rally 2020
The open rally of army recruitment is near, and people who registered themselves online successfully must now be looking to download Indian army admit card 2019 for Soldier GD, soldier technical, soldier clerk/SKT, soldier nursing assistant, soldier tradesman. The exam call letter 2019 is usually available to download 3 days after closing the online application or registration. The Indian army admit card for written exam will be available only in the official website. Candidates are often confused that where should they get their admit card from? and in hope of getting it, they wonder different useless websites. I want to inform all the readers that there is no website other than official one, that will give the admit card for the bharti rally.
ARO Jamnagar contact information
In case of further query see website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or contact respective District Employment Officers or Army Recruiting Office Jamnagar at Tele No-0288-2550734.
ARO Jamnagar Gujarat Result Jamnagar Army Rally 2019-20
The open rally of army recruitment is near, and people who registered themselves online successfully must now be looking to download Indian army Result 2020 for Soldier GD, soldier technical, soldier clerk/SKT, soldier nursing assistant, soldier tradesman. The exam call letter 2019 is usually available to download 3 days after closing the online application or registration. The Indian army admit card for written exam will be available only in the official website. Candidates are often confused that where should they get their admit card from? and in hope of getting it, they wonder different useless websites. I want to inform all the readers that there is no website other than official one, that will give the admit card for the bharti rally.
Result : Click Hee
Download from Below Important Link :