Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) Recruitment for 246 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts 2019
MGVCL Recruitment 2019 -20
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has published notification as MGVCL Recruitment 2020. Company invites online applications from captivated and career oriented aspirants for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Jobs. Willing candidates for Government Jobs in Gujarat and ready to do job as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) can apply online for MGVCL Recruitment as soon as possible.
This is one of the best opportunity for those applicants who are looking for Government Vacancy in Gujarat. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria for Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy can submit online application form for MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. Get detailed information related to MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020 such as Age Limit, Salary, how to apply, etc from this page. Before Applying for Recruitment in MGVCL, must check eligibility details completely.
MGVCL Recruitment 2020
|Name of Organization||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)|
|Recruitment Name||MGVCL Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Application and Details||Check Here|
|Total Vacancies||246 Vacancies|
Total Posts: 246 Posts
Posts Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Educational Qualification: Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (including EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement i.e as on 26.12.2019.
• Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
• Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible. Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||27th December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15th January 2020|
|Written Exam Date||Coming soon|