SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 @sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer Posts There are a total of 2000 Vacancy in SBI Recruitment 2020-21 for Probationary Officer Posts @sbi.co.in has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2020. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post.Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 JOB Details
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officer|
|Total Posts||2000 Posts|
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 Vacancy Details
JOB Eligibility Criteria
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 Educational Qualification
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Please Read Official Advertisement for there is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking,E Challan Fee Mode.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by Official website. sbi.co.in
- First of all, visit the official website
- Then move to the career option and go through the notification by the navigation
- Then press Online apply
- Fill out the details and then submit the application
- Ensure to check once before uploading signature along with recent password sized photo
- It is crucial to writing somewhere the notification number as well as password
- Then take the print out of fee challan. Make payment lastly
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Those who are willingly participating in the SBI PO Examination are required to keep in mind to make use of the main official website. The selection procedure consisted of the written test and then interview part.
- Preliminary Examinations
- Main Examinations Objective
- Group Discussion & Exercise and Personal Interview
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Important Date
|SBI PO Apply Online Start Dates||14 November 2020|
|SBI PO Apply Online Last Dates||4 December 2020|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||31st December 2020, |
2nd, 4th & 5th January 2021
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||3rd week of January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|Result of Online Examination – Main||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Important Link
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021:
There will be 3 stages in the selection process of SBI PO. The 1st stage will be Prelims then Mains and the last stage will be Interview. The structure of exams is as follows:
Prelims Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be conducted online mode.
- The prelims exam contains 3 sections namely Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect question.
Distribution of questions and marks:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern:
- The Mains Exam consists of both an objective test and descriptive test.
- The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for a total of 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The exam will comprise of 4 sections namely Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation & General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Distribution of questions and marks:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
The interview process will be the last stage of the selection process. The candidate who qualifies both the Prelims & Mains Exam of SBI PO will be further called for a GD-PI session. The Group Discussion will be of 20 marks and Interview will be 30 marks.