State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Clerk (Junior Associate) Posts 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name Of Posts||Clerk (Junior Associate)|
|Application and Details||Check Here|
|Total Vacancies||8000 Vacancies|
Total Posts : 8000 Posts
Name Of Posts : Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
SBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Vacancy Details Total Vacancy : 8000 (Regular)
Vacancy Details Total Vacancy : 134 (Backlog)
SBI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University in India.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
SBI Recruitment 2020 Payment Mode
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
SBI Recruitment 2020 How to Apply
- SBI Bank Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 03/01/2019 to 26/01/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about SBI Clerk Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
SBI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||26th January 2020|
|Admit Card||February/ March 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||February/ March 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||19th April 2020|
Apply Online: Click Here