SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of LDC/JSA, PA/SA and DEO Posts There are a total of 4893 Vacancy in SSC CHSL 2020-21 Recruitment Notification Out: Apply Online for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam @ssc.nic.in. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2020. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post. Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 JOB Details
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Posts||LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)|
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’)
|Total Posts||4893 vacancies|
JOB Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020-21
|Name Of Posts||Total 4893 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||1269|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||3598|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||26|
Educational Qualification for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
Age Limit for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- Minimum Age Limit 18 years and Maximum Age Limit 27 years. (as on 01-01-2021)
- before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit.
Salary for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) : 19,900 – 63,200/- Level-2
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) : 25,500 – 81,100/- Level-4
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) : 25,500 – 81,100/- Level-4
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Grade A : 25,500 – 81,100/- Level-4
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the salary.
Application Fees for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / Ex-Servicemen : Fee exempted
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the Application Fees.
How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Website : http://ssc.nic.in/
Important things which you should keep with you while filling the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 20 kb < Size < 50kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have valid Identity Proof with you.
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of the publication of the Notice of Examination.
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
Selection Process for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- SSC CHSL 2020 Selection Process is based on the result of all three tiers.
- Candidates need to qualify each tier to appear in the subsequent tier.
- The final selection list is prepared by shortlisting applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance across the first two tiers.
- Tier 3, a skill-based test is a final stage to ensure that candidates possess the required skills. This stage will be qualifying in nature.
- After qualifying all the three tiers the candidates will be called for the Document Verification.
- Candidates will be allotted to the various departments for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Court Clerks on the basis of their merit and preference of post.
- Selection process will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
Important Date for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
SSC CHSL 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||06 November 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15 December 2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||17 December 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||19 December 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan |
(during working hours of Bank)
|21 December 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021||12 April 2021 to |
27 April 2021
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2021||to be announced|
Important Link for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted through online mode. There will 100 objective type questions on:
Time : 60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
The will be set both in English & Hindi. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC Tier 2 Exam Pattern
The paper will be conducted in pen and paper mode on following topics.
|Important Topics||Word Limit||Total Marks||Time|
|Essay Writing||200 – 250 Approx||100||1 Hour|
|Letter/Application Writing||150-200 Approx|
The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II will be 33%.
SSC Tier 3 Skill Test
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- It is a skill based test on computer and the medium of the Typing Test is Hindi and English. The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) while filling up the online Application Form. The test is qualifying in nature.
- The candidates will asked to type with a speed of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi in 10 minutes
- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 2 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21 JOB Details
- 3 JOB Eligibility Criteria
- 4 SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020-21
- 4.1 Educational Qualification for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 4.2 Age Limit for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 4.3 Salary for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 4.4 Application Fees for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 4.5 How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 4.6 Selection Process for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 4.7 Important Date for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 4.8 Important Link for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21
- 5 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
- 6 SSC Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- 7 SSC Tier 3 Skill Test