SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019-20
SSC CHSL Registration 2020 Out. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply through Online from 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020.Government Job 2020
SSC CHSL Detailed Notification 2019
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”|
|Total Vacancy||Vacancies will be determined in due course|
|Exam Date||16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020 (Tier-1)|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020:
SSC CHSL Age Limit:
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).
SSC CHSL Education Qualification:
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL Application Fees:
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 12-01-2020 (24:00). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 14-01-2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 12-01-2020 (24:00).Government Job 2020
SSC CHSL Pay Scale 2019:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
CHSL Recruitment 2020-2021 Notification @ssc.nic.in
In India, Everyone makes a dream to Do Jobs in Central govt, Various sector and be a part of the nation’s economic development for 12th Pass Jobs (Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Data Entry Operators (DEOs), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant). To make your dream come true, various Posts (10+2 Pass , Many More) do recruitment process in Large-scale and recruiting Thousands of Eligible, well-deserved candidates in respective Govt departments for which they had Applied. Same Now in 2020, Various Education Sectors will again announce Time to Time bumper vacancies notification through CHSL. so, job seekers need to stay with us and visit our website on daily basis so, interested candidates never miss any Jobs and they applied for their dream jobs and submit application Form within Last date of closing of application registration. Government Job 2020
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Notification 2020:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- Last date for submission of online applications is 10-01-2020 (2400 Hours)
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Syllabus:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 10-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-01-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28-06-2020
SSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||3rd December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||10th January 2020|
Official Website : https://ssc.nic.in
Download from Below Important Link :