SSC MTS 2022 Notification
SSC MTS 2022 Notification | Registration | Exam Date @ssc.nic.in : More than 10000 vacancies have been released by the Staff Selection Commission for this post. In which you will be recruited only on the basis of your merit. The official notification for this post has been issued on 22 March 2022. According to which online applications have been started from today 22 March 2022. The last date to apply by the organization has been fixed as 30 April 2022. After which you cannot apply.
SSC MTS 2022 JOB Details
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Role||MTS & Havaldar|
|Category||Staff Selection Job|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- SSC MTS Vacancy
- SSC Havaldar Vacancy 3603
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004).
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- For More Age Details Refer the notification
Salary / Pay Scale
Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC : Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States / Union Territories.
- General and OBC – Rs 100/-
- Women /SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,
- Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI
- Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Selection Process For SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- The SSC MTS 2022 Selection process is a two stage.
- SSC MTS PAPER – I : Online (Tier – I)
- SSC MTS PAPER – II : Offline (Tier – II)
How to Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Part-I (One-Time Registration)
- Go to SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Register your Basic Details.
- Submit Your Registration Form
- Part-II (Online Application Form)
- After registration,
- Click Apply Button on Home Page
- Click Other menu
- Click “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021” option
- Login using the Registration Number and password.
Important Date for MTS 2022
|Start Date For Online Application||22-03-2022|
|Last Date For Online Application||30-04-2022|
|Last Date for Fee (Online)||02-05-2022|
|Last Date for Fee through Challan||04-05-2022|
Important Link for MTS 2022
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.