UPSC CDS Exam 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination (I) There are a total of 341 Vacancy in UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (I), 2022 Notification @upsc.gov.in has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2022. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post. Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
UPSC CDS Exam (I) Exam Details
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Role||Combined Defence Services (CDS)|
UPSC CDS Exam 2022 Vacancy Details
|Course||No. Of Vacancy|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100 Posts|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||22 Posts|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32 Posts|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC Men||170 Posts|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women||17 Posts|
|Total Posts||341 Posts|
JOB Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for UPSC CDS Exam 2022
I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution
Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation / provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
Age Limit for UPSC CDS Exam 2022
- IMA : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years as on 1 st January, 2023 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2003 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2003 only are eligible.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Exam 2022
- The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website
- (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
- Website : https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Application Fees for UPSC CDS Exam 2022
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the Application Fees.
Selection Process for UPSC CDS Exam 2022
- The UPSC CDS Competitive examination comprises: (a) Written examination; (b) Interview for intelligence and personality test of such candidates as may be called for interview at one of the Services Selection Centres.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the Selection Process.
Important Date for UPSC CDS Exam 2022
- Application start from: 22/12/2021
- Last date for application: 11/01/2022 (till 6:00 PM.)
Important Link for UPSC CDS Exam 2022
|Online Application||Apply Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.