Indian Army Agniveer Female Bharti 2023
Agniveer Female Bharti 2023 : Indian Army has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Agniveer General Duty Posts.There are a total of Not Specified Vacancy in Agniveer Female Bharti 2023 – Apply for Agniveer General Duty Posts @www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2023. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post. Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
Agniveer Female Bharti 2023 JOB Details
Agniveer Female Bharti 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts
|Agniveer General Duty (All Arms)
Posts & Qualification
|Agniveer General Duty (GD)
|10th Pass with 45% Marks in Aggregate and 33% in each Subject.
Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
Agniveer Female Bharti 2023 Age limits
- 17.5 to 23 years
- The upper age limit has been relaxed from 21 years to 23 years as a onetime measure for the Recruiting Year 2023
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement, Medical Exam. Written Test.
How To Apply Online?
- Login through the website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘JCO / OR Apply / Login’.
- Click on Registration & fill all the details.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take printout of application for future use.
Benefit and Features of Agniveer Female Bharti
- Agniveer Female Bharti has been started by the Central Government, whose smooth operation is being done by the Indian Ministry of Defense.
- Under this program run by the Ministry of Defense, young women citizens of the country will be provided a golden opportunity to join the defense forces.
- Through this program all the aspiring young women of the country will be provided an opportunity to join the armed forces as non-commissioned officers.
- Simultaneously selected young women candidates will be known as Agniveer and will have to serve their motherland for a total period of four years in the Defense Forces.
- Under this program launched by the Ministry of Defense, only young women in the age group of 17.5 years to 23 years of the country will be considered eligible to apply.
- Agniveer selected through Agniveer Female Bharti will be given a salary of Rs 30000 in the first year, Rs 33,000 with 10% increase in the second year, Rs 36,500 in the third year and Rs 40,000 per month in the last year i.e. in the fourth year.
- Along with this, woman Agniveer will be retired after her service tenure of four years and she will be given a lump sum amount by the Service Fund Commission.
- Agniveer will be provided a lump sum amount of Rs 11 lakh which will be completely tax free.
- Under this initiative, selected Agniveers will also be provided with a non-contributory insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh during their tenure.
- Agniveer’s family will be given an amount of Rs 48 lakh as insurance cover in the event of his death.
- Along with this, the benefit of risk and hardship allowance will also be provided to Agniveer under this initiative.
- If the selected woman Agniveer becomes disabled due to any reason during her tenure, she will be given a lump sum ex-gratia amount of Rs 44/25/15 lakh depending on the degree of disability (100%/75%/50%) .
- Along with this, the Indian Defense Force can also appoint firefighters as permanent soldiers after the completion of their term.
- Under this program of Government of India, retired Agniveer will be awarded with certificates and awards for his tenure.
- Apart from this, a variety of career options will be provided by the Ministry of Defense to the retired Agniveer, with the help of which they can secure their further life.
Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer Female Bharti
- To become Agniveer in the Indian Army, the age of the applicant should be minimum 17.5 years and maximum 23 years.
- To become Agniveer under Agniveer Female Bharti 2023, it will be mandatory for the applicant to be a woman.
- The applicant woman should be a permanent resident of India.
- Along with this, the age of the applicant should be between 17.5 years to 23 years.
- Applicant female candidates must have passed 10th class examination with minimum 45% marks and it will be mandatory to get minimum 33% marks in all subjects.
Agniveer Female Bharti 2023 Height and Weight : As per policy in vogue
- Height for Female Agniveer – 157 cm
- Running for Female Agniveer- 800 Meters
- Long Jump for Female Agniveer- 9 Feet
- High Jump for Female Agniveer – 3 Feet
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate with a Photograph
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th grades
- Transfer certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Unmarried Certificates last 6 months.
- Certificate of Relationship
- Certificate for a Category
- Certificate of Character
- NCC Certificate
- Certificate for Sports
- Single Bank Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Procedure to Register under Agniveer Female Bharti
Interested applicants can complete the process of registration as Agniveer in Army, Navy and Air Force through given simple steps: –
Agniveer Female Army Bharti
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Indian Army. Now a drop box will open in front of you.
Require Document for Gujarat Open Army Rally 2023
- Army Bharti Rally Admit card – Print Out admit card form Indian army official website after some days registration application form.
- 10th class mark sheet – Orginal 10th class mark sheet issued by the examination board.
- 12th/intermediate mark sheet– Only for Indian army soldier clerk, nursing assistant post.
- Army Relationship Certificate (if any) – Open Indian army bharti recruitment rally is not required for any relation certificate. This certificate is only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
- Adhaar card/Voter ID as id proof – Only for the identify the candidate.
- Domicile Certificate – Valid Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate – Only for check your division (SC/ST/OBC/GN)
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- DOB certificate (if require)
- 20 passport size colour photo
- Character Certificate – Issued by the village sarpanch/Municipal president.
- Sports Certificate (if any) – Only valid/required for Centre Army Bharti or Relation Army Bharti or UHQ Army Bharti.
|Online Apply Start Date
|Online Apply Last Date
|Online Exam Date :
(APPLICATIONS INVITED FROM DOMICILES OF STATE OF MAHARASHTRA, GUJARAT, GOA AND UT OF DAMAN, DIU, DADAR & NAGAR HAVELI)
- Rally Venue : Not Specified
|How to apply
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.