CISF Recruitment 2023 : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Constable Posts. There are a total of 451 Vacancy in CISF Recruitment 2023 – Apply for Constable Posts @vmc.gov.in. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2023. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post. Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
CISF Bharti Details
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)|
|Posts Name||Constable Posts|
|Total Posts||451 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Starting Date||23 January 2023|
|Last Date||22 February 2023|
CISF Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||Total Posts|
|Constable / Driver||183 Posts|
|Constable/Driver Cum Pump Operator||268 Posts|
|Total Vacancy||451 Posts|
Posts & Qualification
|Constable / Driver||Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent.|
|Constable/Driver Cum Pump Operator||Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent.|
- For General, SC and OBC candidates: 167 cms
- For in respect of persons falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas & candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir: 160 cms
- All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes: 160 cms
- For General, SC and OBC candidates: Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 cms i.e. 80 – 85
- For in respect of persons falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas & candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir: Minimum 78 cms with minimum expansion of 05 cms i.e. 78 – 83
- All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes: Minimum 76 cms with minimum expansion of 05 cms i.e. 76 – 81
- a) Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision)
Better eye – N6
Worse eye – N6
- b) Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant Vision)
Better eye – 6/6
Worse eye – 6/6
- c) Refraction
Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.
- d) Colour Vision : CP II by ISIHARA
Remarks : Binocular vision is required
- For More Details Refer Notification.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit and Relaxations in upper age limit.
Pay Scale / Remuneration
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the Pay Scale.
Form / Application Fees
- For UR, EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ ESM Candidates: NIL
- Mode of Payment (Online): Through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card/ UPI Etc.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the Application Fees.
|Starting Date For Application||23 January 2023|
|Last Date For Application||22 February 2023|
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Public Health Worker / Field Worker Posts. Candidates who are looking for CISF Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for CISF Jobs 2023.
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Apply||Registration | Login|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Important : Please Always Check And Confirm The Above Details With The Official Website And Advertisement Notification.