Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment for 4103 Various Posts 2019
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has published the notification for recruitment for the post of Various Posts There are a total of 4103 Vacancy in Food Corporation of India (FCI) Recruitment for 4103 Various Posts 2019. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other Details like No.Of Posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee and How to Apply are given below. Must Read Official Advertisement than Apply for this Post.Best Of Luck. Thanks for Visit Job Ojas
FCI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Name Of Organization : Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Name Of Posts :
- J.E. (Civil)
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical)
- Steno Grade-II
- AG-II (Hindi)
- Typist (Hindi)
- AG-III (General)
- AG-III (Accounts)
- AG-III (Technical)
- AG-III (Depot)
Total Posts : 4103 Posts
- FCI Vacancy for North Zone : 1999
- FCI Vacancy for South Zone – 540
- FCI Vacancy for East Zone : 538
- FCI Vacancy for West Zone : 735
- FCI Vacancy for North East Zone : 291
FCI Recruitment 2019 Education Qualification
- J.E. (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one-year experience.
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical): Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno. Grade- II: Graduate along with O level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- For more details on educational qualifications, all the candidates can check the official notification.
Educational Qualification : Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and Other Details.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- Junior Engineers: The candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 28 years
- Typist: The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 25 years.
- Steno: The upper age limit of the candidates should not cross 25 years of age
- AG-III: The candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 27 years
- AG-II: The age of the candidate should be less than 28 years
- For more details on age limit criteria, candidates can check the official notification.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The Candidates applying for the post (ANY ONE WITHIN THE ZONE) are required to submit application fee of Rs. 500/- (Excluding bank charges but including G S T) by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen.
FCI Recruitment 2019 How to Apply
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Go to the official website, fci.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Current Recruitment’
- Select the region you wish to apply for
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen
- Enter all the required information in the prescribed format
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the
- photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
FCI Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of online examinations (Phase-I & Phase-II) followed by document verification process. The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams. In the Phase-I of online test, the test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark. For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no negative marking for that question. The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Document Verification:
The Online test and skill test (wherever applicable) shall be followed by document verification stage for the candidates provisionally selected on the basis of the merit. The number of Candidates to be called for document verification may be equal to three times the number of advertised vacancies.
FCI Exam Pattern 2019
The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams. The online exam of Phase-I shall be common irrespective of the post. Phase II comprises of different papers according to the posts you applied for. Online Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi except for language papers.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application : 23-02-2019 New Date 28-02-2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 25-03-2019 New Date 30-03-2019