The GSSSB will be conducting the Gujarat Forest Guard Exam 2024 in February 2024 and the applicants shall get their GSSSB Forest Guard Call Letter 2024 in order to participate in the written test. The applicants shall follow the instructions to download the call letter. The given table will help in guiding the details in the call letter.
|Forest Guard (Vanrakshak)
|Forest Department (Van Vibhag)
|Call Letter Release Date
|01st February 2024
|8 February 2024
OJAS Gujarat Forest Guard Admit Card 2024
- Only the registered applicants will be allowed to participate in the written test.
- The GSSSB Forest Guard Call Letter 2024 will be released 10 days before the actual examination date on the website.
- The gsssb.gujarat.gov.in Forest Guard Call Letter 2024 will be the only proof to let the applicants appear for the written test.
- In case the applicants fail to download the GSSSB Forest Guard Admit Card 2024, they shall contact the officials to find another way to download the call letter.
- One must make use of their correct login details in order to get their admit card and then get the hard copy of the same.
Download Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter 2024
- Open the official website which is gsssb.gujarat.gov.in on your device
- On the homepage, click on GSSSB Forest Guard Call Letter 2024 link
- Enter the correct details asked from you in the login fields.
- Now check the details on the admit card and then download it.
- Get the hard copy of the same for future references and then bring the same to the exam center.
gsssb.gujarat.gov.in Forest Guard Call Letter 2024 Links
|Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter 2024
GSSSB Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2024
- The GSSSB Forest Guard Exam 2024 has to be conducted in online mode.
- The exam will have 100 MCQs in total and will be of 200 marks.
- For each correct response, one will get 2 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of any incorrect response.
- You are required to complete the exam in 2 hours.
Gujarat Forest Guard Selection Process
The aspirants must face various phases while appearing for the Gujarat Forest Guard Selection Process. The candidates will be first called to attend the written examination and all those candidates who will pass this test will be invited to take the further phases of the recruitment drive.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Written Exam Paper Pattern
- The test will have 100 questions.
- All questions will be MCQ type.
- The examination will be Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT).
- Aspirants will get 02 marks for correct answers.
- There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for incorrect answers.
- Candidates will get 02 hours to solve the question paper.
- Participants will find 04 sections in the exam.