Indian Navy Recruitment for 554 Tradesman Posts 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
The Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate post on its official website. The interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Navy- joinindiannavy.gov.in – from March 2, 2019. The last date to submit the online application for the Tradesman Mate post is March 15, 2019. Indian Navy is conducting this recruitment drive to fill in 554 Tradesman Mate vacancies.
Total Posts : 554 Posts
Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 554 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Name Of Posts : Tradesman Mate
General Central Service, Group ‘C’ ,Non Gazetted, Industrial
(Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1- Rs.18000-56900)
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Navy 2019.
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC) – 46
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC) – 502
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC) – 06
As per the recent Indian Navy (Indian Navy) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Tradesman Mate job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate job 2019.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification :
10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Age Limit :
- Between 18 and 25 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Examination Fee :
Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- (Rupees Two hundred and five only) excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee or who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
Indian Navy tradesman Recruitment 2019 : How to apply
- Step 1: Visit the official website, joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on ‘join Navy’ in the subjection, ‘ways to join navy’ click on ‘civilians’
- Step 3: Click on Tradesman mate (TMM)
- Step 4: Click on ‘register’ and register using personal information
- Step 5: Log-in using the registration number
- Step 6: Fill form, upload images, make payment
- The link will only be activated from March 2 onward.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Scheme of Written Examination :
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Syllabus for Examination.
The detailed syllabus is available at Naval Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in under filling instructions. Indicative syllabus is as follows:-
- (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning. It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
- (ii) Quantitative Ability. This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- (iii) General English & Comprehension. In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure,synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
- (iv) General Awareness. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene,Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :
- Online registration of applications (Opening date) : 02 March 2019
- Last date of registration (Closing date) : 15 March 2019.
Download full Details From Below Link:
Official Notification :
Notification I Details I Apply Online