Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment for 14033 Junior Engineer Posts 2018
Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of Post:
Junior Engineer & Other
- No. of Posts:
- Application Mode:
- Last Date to Apply:
31 Jan 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Junior Engineer & various other posts. A total of 14033 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Junior Engineer – 13034 Posts
Junior Engineer IT – 49 Posts
Depot Material – 456 Posts
Chemical & Metallurgical Asst. – 494 Posts
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/02
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 33 Years
- Selection Procedure:Selection will be based on Computer Based Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PH): Rs. 250/-
- Education Qualification:Required Educational qualification vary according to post.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/- (Level 6)
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer & Other
- Number Of Vacancies: 14033
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online
- Advertisement Link