GSSSB Recruitment for 2367 Supervisor Instructor Posts 2019 (OJAS)
GSSSB ITI Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2019
Labour & Employment Department, Gujarat State is going to update a notification for Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor Bharti Jaherat 2019 via official site. Interested and career oriented applicants who were in search of cracking Govt. Careers after Diploma & Degree Engineer have registered their online application forms for the recruitment advertise before deadline. Since, online registration line will be closed on 11th April 2019.
Name Of Organization : Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB)
Total Posts: 2367 Posts
Advt. No. 167/2018-19 to Advt. No. 180/2018-19
Name Of Posts :
• Supervisor Instructor (Mechanical Group): 500 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Fabrication Group): 150 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Group): 50 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Electrical Group): 550 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Information Technology Group): 10 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Instrumentation Group): 50 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Civil Construction & Infrastructure Group): 67 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Automobile Group): 300 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Chemical Group): 90 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Plastic Group): 15 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Computer Group): 250 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing Group): 50 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Garment Group): 170 Posts
• Supervisor Instructor (Medical Nursing) (Health & Sanitary Inspector Group): 115 Posts
Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
Age Limit: Not More than 30 years as on last date of Application
Pay Scale / Salary: Rs. 31,340/- Fixed For First Five Years
Application Fee: Rs.100/- Plus Rs.12/- Postal Charge. Candidate Can Pay Fees at Post Office Branch of Gujarat or Made Payment Online.
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board: It is a State Government owned selection board which famously known as “Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal”. The head office of this board is situated in Gandhinagar, the Green and Capital city of the state. Its main functions are to select most suitable young job seekers for direct recruitment in Technical and Non-technical posts of Class-III. This organization also organizes various online departmental exams for all Class-III posts in order to recruit efficient employees. The commission also carries out every recruitment process by providing relevant syllabus and exam patterns. Regularly, it circulates fresh recruitment notifications for decreasing unemployment ratio of the state. Those jobless people who are searching government careers, they get benefit from this organization.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-03-2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-04-2019
• Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office: 20-04-2019
Download from Below Important Link :